Senior Finance Controller/シニアファイナンスコントローラー
給与 ¥11000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
A global automotive manufacturer is searching for an individual with extensive knowledge of financial software and a bachelor’s degree in accounting to assume the position of Senior Finance Controller. You will perform a diverse range of tasks including guiding financial decisions, achieving budget objectives, preparing special reports, and more. This position is well suited for a seasoned professional with fluency in Japanese and English.
- Guide financial decisions by implementing and monitoring established standards, policies, and procedures
- Prepare timely and complete forecast budgets; achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Support corporate and regional leadership in setting and accomplishing strategic objectives
- Lead efforts and train local staff to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, and local and US GAAP requirements
- Recruit, select, orient, and train employees
- A BA in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, plus 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Expertise in the following areas: managing processes, financial software, audit accounting, corporate finance, tracking budget expenses, performance management
- Japanese and English fluency
About the Company:
A distinguished global company that develops and manufactures equipment used extensively in the auto industry. With operations worldwide and a sterling reputation, this is an excellent career choice for candidates hoping to work for a globally minded employer.
会計監査, ファイナンス, 経営, マネージメント, 財務, FP&A