VP, Financial Control/VP, ファイナンシャルコントロール
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥20000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
An international financial organization is searching for an experienced financial expert to take a leading position as VP, Financial Control. This is an excellent opportunity to make full use of your varied skill set in a major multinational banking institution.
- Manage offshore finance center performance in ledger close and related database management activities
- Create statutory financial statements for two legal entities
- Control balance sheet substantiation, nostro reconciliations, business contingency planning, finance controls performance testing, information security risk management and expense policy/procedures
- Act as a steward for the company; drive the right financial controls behaviour to the extent it relates to the robustness of the financial records/ledger
- Conduct finance systems change management
- Communication skills suitable for managing multiple stakeholders in offshore finance centers, regional head office and many local departments in both English and Japanese
- Controllership skills; capability to set and guide the standard of control process design and operating efficiency to onshore and offshore staff through knowledge of control process best practices
- Organizational skills to manage competing workloads; ability to assess and prioritise what is important and challenge/escalate appropriately
- Leadership skills to coach and mentor staff; ability to effectively manage staff performance
About the Company:
A long standing financial institution with over 150 years in operation, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees across the world.
ファイナンス, 金融, 財務, コントローラー