シニアアカウンタント/ Senior Accountant
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
掲載日 2019/06/022019-06-02 2019-08-01 manufacturing-and-production Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational instrument manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The successful applicant will prepare financial documents and act as an expert for any financial matters within the company.
- Collect and study account information in order to prepare entries for accounts payable, general ledger, etc.
- Conduct document audit to check the accuracy of financial transactions
- Ensure compliance with internal controls to preserve the company’s financial security
- Write special financial reports for tax filing, auditing, or internal purposes
- Maintain up-date knowledge of accounting policy and regulations in order to answer questions about accounting procedures
- Use account information analysis to resolve any financial discrepancies
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of relevant Japanese accounting principles, legislation, and statutory requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database systems, and accounting applications
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Business level English
About the Company:
Based in Europe, this company specializes in the manufacturing and delivery of precision instruments and controls for industrial use. With a rich history dating back over 100 years, the company is an established leader in the instrumentation industry.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計