給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Chiiya Man
掲載日 2019/04/252019-04-25 2019-05-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A growing logistics company is looking to hire an Accountant. Directly reporting to the head of finance, the person chosen for the position will be responsible for assisting with accounting and control activities that align with corporate policy. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- Conduct accounting activities such as completing the general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
- Provide support on general accounting tasks, intercompany activities, and financial operations
- Deliver accurate and timely financial results through procedure and control adherence
- Take part in regular financial and cost analysis
- Conduct business analysis in collaboration with the foreign president in order to drive tactical company decisions
- 5+ years of experience in a similar professional position
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping (Nissho Boki 2nd grade or equivalent is a plus)
- Knowledge of accounting terms and definitions
- Bilingual level English and Japanese
About the Company:
This logistics company offers multiple services to the used automotive industry in Japan. Their specialised solutions make them one of the fastest growing companies in the market.
自動車, ロジスティクス、物流, アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査