給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
掲載日 2019/04/032019-04-03 2019-06-02 hospitality-and-catering Tokyo JP JPY 4000000 5500000 5500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international luxury hotel chain is seeking an Accountant to take care of general accounting and finance operations. This company is known for its prestige and prominence within the hospitality industry, making it a great place to work for candidates who wish to work for a luxury business.
- Supervise and evaluate the operations and activities of the work unit relating to accounting operations
- Prepare Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet financial statements other reports required monthly, to meet reporting timetable.
- Oversee storage and destruction of all financial records to comply with retention of records
- Prepare year-end Financial Statement, Taxation Returns, internal and external audit, all month end General Ledger journals
- Analyse cashier over and shorts with General Cashier
- Monitor monthly closings and reserve necessary trade payables, Night Audit and Income Audit functions and review
- Monitor the accounts receivable balance and ensure that the function is performed timely and accurately
- Legislation knowledge
- Business level English Proficiency
- Experience with SAP or PeopleSoft advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting is preferred
About the Company:
An international chain of luxury hotels with over 250 global locations. Originally based in the United States, the brand has almost 100 years of history in the hotel industry.
ラグジュアリー, ホテル, サービス業, 経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計