給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Adrian Swinney
掲載日 2019/01/22 2019-01-222019-03-23 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 4000000 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A pharmaceutical and medical research institution which specializes in rare genetic conditions is searching for an Accountant to take responsibility for the accounting matters in the Japan branch. In this position, you will support the Japan Finance Manager in the management of financial operations.
- Manage all purchase orders and account payables in Japan
- Monitor vendor invoices and employee expense in Japan not only for proper accounting but also for the adherence to company policies, compliance and local tax law
- Check the balance and breakdown of the usage of corporate credit card
- Issue weekly sales confirmation and customer invoice to Wholesaler
- Prepare and review month-end liability accruals
- Support monthly/annual closings
- Maintenance of local master of suppliers
- Support Japan finance manager for projects as relocation etc.
- Educate local members to understand rules and policies of the company
- 5+ years’ experience as accountant (broader experience in Finance is ideal)
- Excellent MS Office skills (Especially for Excel VlookUp, If, Pivot functions etc.)
- Business level verbal and written English
- Understanding of Japan Tax laws relevant with corporate accounting
- Team player with a positive attitude & patience
About the Company:
A leading company in developing cures and medications for rare medical conditions at their worldwide locations across 30 countries.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア