ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ai Fujii
掲載日 2019/01/22 2019-01-222019-03-23 manufacturing-and-production Hyogo JP JPY 7000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international pharmaceuticals manufacturer is seeking a Finance Manager to manage accounting and finance matters for one of the manufacturing sites. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties from leading a manufacturing plant-based team to developing strategic business plan for the plant from the accounting perspective.
About the Company:
A trusted supplier of pharmaceutical solutions and high quality pharmaceutical products for many decades. The company’s clear vision and dedication to improvement has made them a valued leader in their field.
兵庫, 経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品
- Monthly closing of all incurred expenses at the Plant based on our Product Costing Procedure.
- Manage all inventory accounting including appropriate product costing as well as reserves of obsolete and slow moving products.
- Manage accounting of capital expenditure and fixed asset accounting based on our guideline of investment and accounting policy.
- Develop and deliver timely and actionable information for business plan, strategic plan, and actual results for functions and projects.
- Lead transparent and effective communications to global finance and the plant members.
- Collaborate with cross- functional team members in the plant/ global manufacturing network to validate and incorporate strategic initiatives in business plans and specific projects.
- Manage and develop a finance team member for Planning & Analysis and Accounting Operation.
- Provide on-going coaching and feedback to maximize potential of a team member.
- 3+ years experience in finance field in a multinational company or consulting/audit firm
- Project management skills
- Experience in cost accounting preferred
- Business level proficiency in English (TOEIC 800+)
- Accounting experience and/or certification (CPA, etc.) desirable
- Experience in using SAP desirable
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry desirable