総勘定元帳会計士/ General Ledger Accountant
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
掲載日 2019/01/20 2019-01-202019-03-21 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational manufacturing organization is seeking a candidate for the position of the General Ledger Accountant. In this role you’ll be responsible for performing general accounting tasks in addition of tax and general ledgers-related responsibilities.
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturing organization headquartered in the United States, this company is responsible for a range of speciality products. Having grown through its history, this company now operates across a wide international network.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, メーカー, 製造業
- Handle monthly and Annual close process including preparation of journal entries, monthly accruals, Prepaid and account reconciliations, including tax accounting
- Prepare balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Perform quarterly/yearly balance sheet and P & L fluctuation analysis
- Assist and prepare local/global financial reports – JGAAP business report, BOD reporting, quarterly questionnaire report, Cash flow statement, yearly consolidating package, etc.
- Assist review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation, and conduct periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets
- Track and maintain fixed asset ledger by coordinating with FA accountant and accounts payable.
- Provide support and assistance with audits, tax returns, forecasts, quarterly and annual tax provision and filings, sheet tax, tax audits
- Bachelor’ degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline
- CPA or other accounting certifications preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in general ledger and tax accounting (preferably with FA accounting experience)
- Strong technical accounting background and Tax knowledge & experience (CIT, VAT)
- Competency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Oracle Enterprise One experience preferred
- Verbal and written fluency in English