ファイナンスマネジャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Adrian Swinney
掲載日 2019/01/11 2019-01-112019-03-12 science-and-research Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 14000000 14000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global biotechnology company is seeking a qualified accountant for the role of Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading all elements of the company’s finance department in Japan, including line management, training, supervision, counseling, performance reviews, and objective setting.
- Set the direction and strategy of the Japan accounts team
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are accurately performed every month
- Supervise daily accounting functions such as AP, AR, banking, etc.
- Plan financial strategies around local operations to support business
- Ensure business activities comply with local tax regulations and submit all the local tax requirements to the relevant tax authority
- Support the group treasury team with regard to forecasting and cash management
- Bachelor’s degree
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, or related qualification
- 6+ years’ related experience
- Strong understanding of Japanese GAAP and IFRS
- Understanding of Japanese tax/reporting/legal compliance regulations
- ERP implementation experience (Oracle preferred)
- Native level Japanese; fluency in English
About the Company:
A multinational life sciences company with global operations, this company supplies a variety of biotech products to researchers across the world. Having grown over its time in operation, it now employs hundreds of professionals worldwide.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 買掛金, 売掛金, 公認会計士