ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/12/11 2018-12-11utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A heavy equipment repair services company is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the daily accounting operations. A high literacy in ERP systems and team management skills are required for this senior role. You will also be expected to provide hiring support to the HR teams.
- Preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts with the company management
- Manage cash flow, creditors, debtors, contractual arrangement and payments
- Manage Project Reporting to ensure cost over-runs, change orders, change of scope are updated in the system in a timely manner. Provide feedback to the Project Managers if the project is facing issues.
- Maintain accurate asset registers for all assets (including assets with zero residual value)
- Manage the company’ insurance programme, in respect to regular review of coverage, cost of insurance and claims
- Ensure the management and record-keeping of annual leave, TOIL, hiring costs, onboarding and offboarding
- Ensure the company is aligned to local employment laws. Suggest improvements to Human Resources (contracts, hiring practices, benefits etc)
- Manage all aspects of property leases (premises, vehicles, equipment).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- 10+ years’ experience with ERP systems e.g. JD Edwards, SAP, Navision etc.
- Experience in strategic planning at the management level
- Experience managing a P&L of a Projects and Services business including POC, WIP project accounting methodologies
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Business level verbal and written proficiency in English
About the Company:
A Japanese company which offers heavy equipment repair services to corporate clients such as manufacturers, machine operating businesses and plants.
神奈川, 経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, インダストリアル