給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
掲載日 2018/11/08 2018-11-082019-01-07 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A start up in the fashion industry is looking for an Accountant. This position will be responsible for a variety of tax and accounting activities. This is a great chance to advance your accounting career while working with a company early in its history.
- Coordinate and provide accounting information to external book-keeping firms to prepare the company’s monthly accounting reports, payroll and tax submissions
- Review work from external book-keeping firms to ensure accuracy and completion
- Prepare, review and process payments to suppliers to ensure funds are well spent
- Oversee customers’ account receivables by preparing sales invoices, ensuring timely payment from customers, etc.
- Establish and monitor internal controls and procedures to ensure efficient use of the company’s resources
- Prepare financial, management, ageing and other ad-hoc reports and analysis in a timely manner
- Cooperate with auditors, tax agents, banks and other government agencies as needed
- Experience in handling accounts or auditing
- Strong managementand interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and common Japanese accounting systems
- Business level English
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas, this company is a new comer to the fashion industry. Backed by a respected name in fashion, this company is positioned for success.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査