給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/10/30 2018-10-302018-12-29 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global energy company is in need of an Accountant. This position will support a variety of accounting activities while regularly reporting to the senior supervisor. This is a great chance to advance your career in accounting while working with a successful company.
- Conduct administrative management of project contracts
- Conduct invoice processing and oversee accounts payable controls
- Carryout out bookkeeping and maintain the transactions registry
- Oversee payment administration and bank account reconciliation
- Support monthly accounting closings and clearly communicate results
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or business administration.
- 3 years experience in accounting (inexperienced candidates may also be considered)
- Understanding of Japanese accounting principles
- Knowledge of Japanese taxes or IFRS accounting is a plus
- Business level Japanese (written and spoken); Business level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international energy company that provides solutions along the entire chain of renewable energy production, this institution has carried out hundreds of energy related projects across the globe. Currently in the midst of a number of high profile developments, this company is set to continue its success into the future.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査