チーフオブアカウンティング/ Chief of Accounting
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riku Hakanen
掲載日 2018/10/30 2018-10-302018-12-29 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading international luxury fashion brand is seeking a Chief of Accounting for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will monitor the company’s daily financial operations, prepare reports & statements, and provide coaching to employees to help them develop their careers.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports and annual financial statements
- Supervise audits and ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures, liaising with auditors to ensure that appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Manage and review verification of inventory results
- Coach and support employees to help develop their careers
- Understanding of financial and fiscal regulations and legislation
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Business level English proficiency
About the Company:
A global luxury fashion brand, this company remains a popular choice among exclusive clientele, celebrities, and those with an interest in fashion. Their impressive collections are admired around the world and they work with some of today’s top designers.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計