ファイナンス＆アカウンティングスタッフ/ Finance & Accounting Staff
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
掲載日 2018/09/12 2018-09-122018-11-11 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global agricultural company is searching for a Finance & Accounting Staff to join their Tokyo location. The successful candidate will contribute to stable and solid finance and accounting operations for the company by providing efficient, timely and accurate financial transactions and reporting.
- Maintain the GL entries and update in JDE system in timely manner
- Ensure the AR, AP and Inventory Ledger reconciliation is matched with the general ledger
- Prepare and provide month-end/year-end reports and analysis on a timely basis
- Handle external audits
- Perform budget and forecasts, file tax by working closely with controllers
- Oversee forecast cash flow and manage the payment as per the cash payment plan
- Any other ad-hoc duties including general office administration and IT support, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- CPTA, CPA certification is a plus
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Deep knowledge of JGAAP and USGAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational agricultural group, this company markets and distributes a range of chemical products for the agricultural industry. With a growing international presence, this company continues to build on its success.