ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/09/06 2018-09-062018-11-05 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global manufacturer is looking for a new Finance Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing finance activities throughout the company to ensure the achievement of key performance indicators. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in finance by working for an international company.
- Oversee the production of the SPC-JP report and other related reports such as accounting, controlling, HR, etc.
- Establish key performance indicators and analyse financial data to identify weak points and develop strategies to address them
- Manage sites to ensure maximum efficiency
- Administer the annual planning, reporting and review process
- Oversee the proper management of customer accounts including the implementation of enterprise resource planning systems and other related tools for finance
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business management, administration, finance, or accounting
- 5+ years senior management experience
- Experience with enterprise resource planning software
- Understanding of employment, health, and safety standards
- International commercial management experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of technologies used in a variety of industrial applications, this company is a global leader in a number of specialist fields. This organization operates across dozens of international locations.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計