レギュラトリーレポーティング/ Regulatory Reporting Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
掲載日 2018/08/24 2018-08-242018-10-23 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A Regular Reporting Specialist role has opened at a leading global financial institution for an individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The successful applicant will follow local GAAP regulations while overseeing accounting/tax operations for Japanese financial entities.
- Prepare regulatory reports for local operations
- Handle closing processes under J-GAAP
- Support tax operations
- Interact with auditors and other internal/external partners
- 4+ years’ experience in accounting at a financial institution
- Experience in a regulatory reporting role in Japan preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Fluent Japanese, strong English communication ability
About the Company:
A multinational financial holding company, this company has a long history in financial services spanning over 150 years. Since its inception, this company has seen strong growth and now commands a vast international network, employing over forty thousand individuals in a diverse workforce.
ファイナンス, ファイナンシャル, 金融機関, アカウンティング, アカウンタント, 税務, 財務