シニアアカウンタント/ Senior Accountant
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/08/23 2018-08-232018-10-22 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global provider of renewable energy solutions is looking to hire an individual with extensive accounting experience and knowledge to join their team in Japan as Senior Accountant. The successful applicant will lead daily and month-end accounting activities.
- Manage daily accounting operations such as AR/AP, bank transactions, journal entry, cash flow forecast, etc.
- Conduct the monthly closing process
- Perform monthly tracking of detailed P&L, revenue return, & forecasting and take appropriate actions when required
- Assist the supervisor on financial planning budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA/CIA preferred
- 5 years’ relevant experience in accounting/controlling/treasury
- Experience in commercial credit analysis
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Experience with ERP systems
About the Company:
A solar energy company with an international presence, this global business develops, builds, and operates utility-scale solar power generation plants.