ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Adrian Swinney
掲載日 2018/08/16 2018-08-162018-10-15 not-for-profit-and-charities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large environmental organization is looking for a Finance Manager to lead the Japan finance team. This position will coordinate accounting functions, develop financial policies, conduct training, and cooperate with other departments including senior management.
- Supervise day to day accounting activities such as monitoring fixed assets, the preparation of statutory accounts and the coordination of the annual budget, ensuring that best practices are followed
- Maintain a well-managed staff by conducting recruitment, regular meetings and cooperating with other teams
- Liaise with banks, external auditors, tax offices etc.
- Compile financial reports including a yearly audit while ensuring the information is entered into the accounting system
- Provide strategic financial advice to minimize risk meet financial goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field, equivalent certification or 7+ years of experience in the field
- Experience with accounting and accounting software
- Experience with strategic finance management
- Knowledge of Japanese accounting practices
- Ability and willingness to travel
About the Company:
An NGO focused on campaigning related to environmental issues, this organization has operations across the world. With thousands of staff and volunteers in a number of locations, this organization continues to be one of the most visible organizations of its kind.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計