給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥4,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Akane Tamaki
掲載日 2018/05/253-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading multinational catering company is looking for an experienced Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of accounting-related duties and ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain accounting records for fixed assets
- Handle monthly inventory closings
- Manage payroll and accrual booking entries
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Assist with quarterly consumption tax returns and annual corporate tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ accounting experience at a multinational/large corporation
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook; SAP experience is a plus
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this company provides catering services to the air travel industry. The company’s clients include many leading airline companies and it has approximately 30,000 employees at close to 120 locations around the world.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計