ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/05/073-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading chemical company is searching for an experienced Finance Manager to join its team and ensure all financial transactions are in compliance with statutory accounting and tax regulations. This role is also responsible for planning and implementing Sarbanes Oxley and overseeing overall daily operation.
- Plan, organize, and implement Sarbanes Oxley compliance for local entity; identify high risk areas, allocate resources, and conduct test of controls
- Oversee overall daily operation and closing activities including JDE entry and reporting
- Lead the budget process jointly with the regional FP&A team
- Analyse, interpret, and communicate monthly financial results to site management teams
- Drive numbers to achieve the company financial target across the functions
- Serve as a strong role model to lead and motivate plant staff and plant management teams
- A university degree in accounting or finance; CPA & MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in financial management, preferably in a manufacturing environment
About the Company:
A leading global chemical and materials company headquartered overseas that has over 100 years' experience designing and manufacturing rubber products. This is a great opportunity to apply your skill set and drive your career forward at a foreign-based firm.
公認会計士, 会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 財務