給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
A financial professional is needed at an international manufacturing group. As Finance Manager, the successful candidate will make full use of their skills managing a range of accounting and reporting tasks and improving financial processes.
- Manage P&L and the balance sheet including closing and reporting processes
- Prepare varies analyses including sales margin, P&L and expense analyses
- Create and/or enhance processes and systems to proactively monitor and assess key financial levers, e.g. pricing, gross margin, cost control and/or revenue areas
- Implement controls to minimize risk of reporting errors and ensure the integrity of financial results
- Provide advice and suggestions to the business unit manager regarding cost control, business expansion and profitability enhancements
- BA in an accounting or finance related field
- 5-7 years’ accounting/finance experience
- Experience in companies with manufacturing operations/small companies preferred
- An understanding of US GAAP vs Japan GAAP as well as tax and statutory requirements
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
About the Company:
A leading manufacturer of consumables and speciality equipment used in the industrial, consumer, mining, and construction markets, this company has a large presence both in developed and emerging markets. With strong returns globally, this company is poised to continue its expansion into the future.
メーカー, 製造業, 経理, 会計, 税務