給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
An international manufacturing company is searching for Japanese/English bilingual accounting and financial analysis expert to join their team as a Senior Accountant. This is an ideal opportunity to put your Japanese GAAP knowledge and strong analytical skills to use in a global firm.
- Participate in the monthly review of the financial statements before the closing and after the closing
- Submit accurate accounting information for management target achievement and appraisal
- Support accounting manager in tax computation including consumption tax, duties, withholding tax, corporation tax, local tax, etc.
- Maintain fixed asset register and inventory standard costing
- Analyse data and support accounting manager
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience in the automotive industry preferred
- Solid knowledge of tax computation and familiarity with SAP transactions and reports
- Proven ability to analyse and prepare financial statement based on IFRS and Japanese GAAP
- Excellent communication skills in native Japanese and fluent English
About the Company:
An international organisation that specialises in automotive part manufacturing with manufacturing facilities in over 20 countries. This company is a major supplier to many of the largest and most respected automotive manufacturers in the industry and continues to be a global power.
アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, ファイナンス, 金融