給与 ¥4000000 - ¥5000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
An excellent career opportunity for a Transnational Accountant has arisen at a biotechnology company. The successful applicant will have prior experience and familiarity with ERP (preferred). As Transnational Accountant you will be responsible for receiving and processing invoices, assisting with expense report processing, and much more.
- Receive and process invoices
- Assist with expense report processing
- Take ownership of accounts receivable, including invoicing, client cash collections, client cash collections, as well as month-end reporting
- Manage all daily deposit and cash postings
- Support the accounting and finance teams with daily tasks and special projects
- A minimum of 3 years’ related experience in accounting and/or finance
- Excel proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Bookkeeping grade 2 preferred
- ERP knowledge preferred
About the Company:
A biotechnology company with over 20,000 employees worldwide, this world leader delivers testing services and products in the areas of pharmaceuticals, food, and the environment. With operations in all corners of the globe, from Australia and Asia to Europe and North America, exciting career opportunities abound for professionals looking to drive their career forward in a global environment.
公認会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, バイオテクノロジー, 簿記, 日商簿記