給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
An international business services and technology company is seeking a skilled accounting or financial professional with strong experience to join them as the Finance Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will leverage their strong English communication skills alongside their financial knowledge to deliver financial solutions in a global organization.
- Independently manage the closing of financial books and prepare necessary reports under JGAAP
- Manage the requirements of auditors under JGAAP and finalize audit formalities end to end
- Supervise team handling tax matters on a day to day basis
- Independently coordinate in English with overseas corporate entities for matters relating to inter-company transactions and parent company auditing requirements
- USCPA or Japanese CPA with 8-10 years’ accounting/finance work experience
- Management skills; ability to manage a team of 2-3
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong English communication skills
About the Company:
A multinational information technology service, business solutions and consulting company, this organisation is among the world’s largest and most successful providers of IT services. With a network of operations spanning the globe and workforce comprised of hundreds of thousands of individuals, this company is a giant in the industry.
金融, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 経営