給与 ¥7000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
A Financial Accountant role has emerged at a global software company. If you have a talent for performing such accounting tasks as order-to-cash process, revenue, AP/AR, and more, and are highly motivated with strong US GAAP revenue accounting experience, you are well suited to this position. Strong bilingual (E/J) communication and interpersonal skills will also serve you well in this role.
- Work with the director of finance to handle all accounting, taxation, statutory, and treasury matters across two offices in the Japan region
- Serve as a primary contact for the US order-to-cash team for all Japan accounts receivable related matters, including order invoicing, revenue cut-off, GST invoice issuance, payment application, etc.
- Support various treasury functions including AP electronic payments, corporate credit card management; review monthly expense reports
- Participate in the month-end close process including preparation of customer invoicing, vendor bills, accruals, account reconciliations, and global fixed asset record management
- Serve as a back-up revenue specialist for all other Asia programs
- Work with 3rd party accounting service providers to ensure compliance with local tax regulations
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Verbal and written English proficiency
- Familiarity with both US and JGAAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related degree
- Highly motivated with strong US GAAP revenue accounting experience coupled with a positive attitude
About the Company:
A global computer software company, this leading enterprise serves the life sciences industry and lists hundreds of companies as customers in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in North America, the company operates across Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
バイオ製薬, 製薬業界, ソフトウェア, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理