給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
A large European entertainment company is in search of a Finance Manager to join the team and take ownership of financial control reporting. This is a highly dynamic role, one that offers you the chance to make full use of your accounting expertise and elevate your career in finance.
- Oversee daily and weekly volume and revenue reporting
- Submit monthly forecasts and annual budgets, as well as the 5-year business plan
- Make recommendations to improve revenue streams and profit conversion for attractions
- Work with site management teams to ensure accurate allocation of costs
- Manage cash and banking reconciliation
- Work with operations managers to ensure cashiers are properly trained
- Strong understanding of federal and state/regional fiscal procedures and regulations
- General knowledge and understanding of local and international accounting standards
About the Company:
A company built on fun, this successful entertainment company receives over 60 million guests per year and operates hundreds of attractions and hotels across numerous regions. They continue to experience business growth and stand poised for ongoing success. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and step into a managerial position.
エンターテイメント, 金融, 経理, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, マネージメント