給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join a financial services firm and put their bookkeeping expertise to good use. This professional role will see you reviewing and analyzing accounting records to access accuracy, preparing J GAAP financial statements, and much more.
- Responsible for the full set of accounts; review and analyze accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Review expense reports and ensure compliance with company policy
- Review and arrange payments, ensuring all transactions are approved
- Prepare bank reconciliation and cash flow forecast
- Prepare J GAAP financial statements for local tax returns (property, consumption, and corporate tax returns)
- Knowledge of 2nd class of office business skill test in bookkeeping or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience at a multinational or foreign-affiliated company
- Familiarity with Japan accounting standards and US GAAP a plus
- Detail oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
- Written and spoken fluency in English
About the Company:
Since its inception several decades ago, this investment firm has become a leading provider of investment services across numerous areas including energy, real estate, and private equity. The recipient of numerous awards, the firm employs thousands of people around the world and is well-positioned for ongoing success.
日商簿記, 公認会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 資産管理, 資産運用