給与 ¥3000000 - ¥4500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
An agricultural company is recruiting for the position of Accountant. Seeking a candidate who has achieved Boki grade 2 and has prior similar experience to join the team and perform wide-ranging, routine accounting tasks such as monthly closing, tax preparation, and more. The ideal candidate has a valid driver’s licence.
- Perform monthly closing and any other related work
- Handle coordination with auditors
- Report to executives and to the parent organization overseas
- Oversee tax preparation
- Perform any other work arising from daily operations
- Boki grade 2 certification (The Official Business Skill Test in Bookkeeping 2nd Grade, Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- A valid driver’s license
- TOEIC 500+
About the Company:
Empowered by its rich history, this domestic agricultural company has built a firm presence in Japan and continues to be a major enterprise. The company supplies a wide variety of seeds and other related products and solutions for the farming industry. They remain firmly committed to meeting farmers’ needs via cutting-edge techniques and evolving innovation.
農業, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 日商簿記, 税務