給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
An accounting professional with managerial experience is needed at a major international professional services and investment management group. As the Manager, you will lead a team of junior accountants to deliver strong service to a global client and investor base.
- Manage and supervise a team of junior accountants that deliver services to large global investors
- Liaise with third party property manager to collect properly level transaction data (rent roll, billing, expenses, etc.)
- Attend to queries from clients as well as third party property managers, tax agents, auditors and other stake holders; liaise with the tax advisor and financial auditor for tax filing and statutory audits
- Enter transaction data and other journals; compete the property and entity level financial reports as agreed with the clients
- Define and negotiate new service orders from clients
- CPA; accounting qualification or experience with RE Entity (SPC) accounting
- An understanding of IFRS
- Management experience
- Excel experience
- Strong bilingual language ability in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational professional services and investment management organization, this company provides a diverse number of investment management and professional solutions. Specialising in real estate, this organization operates a worldwide network across dozens of countries and employs tens of thousands of employees.
マネージメント、管理、経理, 会計, 税務, 資産管理