給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
A multinational asset management firm is searching for a skilled accounting professional with an understanding of both Japanese GAAP and tax law to join their team as a Senior Accountant. In this role, the successful candidate will oversee a variety of accounting activities within a leading global company.
- Oversee daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger
- Supervise, direct and review the work of accounting staff including but not limited to cash reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, recording of revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Supervise accounts payable and institutional billing
- Produce regulatory reports including annual/semi-annual reports
- Maintain the fixed asset ledger and prepare journals for acquisition, disposal and monthly depreciation
- Strong understanding of Japanese GAAP and Japan’s tax law
- Extensive experience in the accounting field (ideally in financial institutions)
- Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefit administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international asset management firm, this company provides research and investment management solutions to clients across the world. With thousands of employees across a wide global network and a history spanning decades of business, this company is an established name in international financial markets.
アカウンティング, 会計, 経理, 税務, 買掛金, 売掛金