給与 ¥11000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pierre Maugendre
A leading international financial services organization is currently seeking a native level Japanese speaker with audit experience or similar in a financial institution to join them as the Finance Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will make full use of their business English and accounting knowledge to manage finances at this global company.
- Review/control financial reports under JGAAP and IFRS; perform analysis of financial results and report to management
- Perform GAAP control between IFRS and JGAAP
- Review capital adequacy ratio; review LCR and monitor liquidity reports
- Lead a project in Finance (system change, liquidity, etc.)
- Manage and supervise 2-3 staff (including 2-3 offshore)
- Japanese CPA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in an audit farm or similar position a financial institution is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Japanese GAAP
- Basic IFRS knowledge
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Europe, this organization supports a wide variety of financial transactions. With a long history spanning over one hundred years and a colossal global workforce comprised of tens of thousands, this company is a giant in the international market.
ファイナンス, 金融, 投資銀行, 信託, 会計, 経理