最高執行責任者/ Chief Operating Officer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Glen Lee
掲載日 2019/10/252019-12-02 2019-12-24 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing company in the health care business is searching for a Chief Operating Officer to act as the main support to the CEO. The candidate who enters the COO role will work with the CEO to drive the company vision, set actionable performance goals, ensure compliance to local business requirements, etc.
- Conduct analysis of internal operations and find opportunities for process enhancement
- Lead strategies to guide the business to success
- Increase company’s operating capabilities to exceed customer satisfaction and retention targets
- Evaluate and set-up process improvements and new technologies
- Manage operations, order entry, production services, logistics, QA, QC, compliance, etc.
- Proactively carry out capital investment and expense management to meet investor targets
- Track performance and implement corrective measures as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance or economics
- 10+ years of experience in executive leadership roles
- Advanced level knowledge of business planning and regulatory issues
- Strong understanding of data analysis and performance metrics
- International business experience is a plus
- Fluent level English (written and spoken) (TOEIC 900+)
About the Company:
A storied developer of specialised medical devices, the organisation has expanded into a vast global network through the success of their innovative products.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器