ビジネスプランニング＆コントロールマネジャー/ Business Planning & Control Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
掲載日 2018/11/12 2018-11-122019-01-06 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A leading luxury goods organization is searching for a Business Planning & Control Manager. In this role you will analyze and provide feedback on business performance, acting as a business partner to support decision making processes.
- Support the company’s budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensure detailed analysis of profit & loss and balance sheet statements, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or different vs. budget and/or forecast
- Handle corporate and local reporting for the company
- Support periodic managerial/statutory closings
- Support inventory analysts in stock management and monitor KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Business; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 6+ years’ experience in financial planning & analysis, general accounting, or auditing in a foreign company; overseas work experience is a plus
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English (TOEIC 800+ is ideal) and the ability to deliver presentations is both languages
About the Company:
A high end supplier of a wide selection of luxury goods, the company is a leader in each of its specialized fields. Known for its style and class, this internationally revered brand promises to continue its success into the future.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 監査, FP&A, ファイナンシャルプランニング＆アナリシス, 経営, ビジネス