プランニング&コントロールアナリスト/ Business Planning and Control Analyst
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Mariko Kitamura
掲載日 2018/11/07 2018-11-072019-01-06 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A prominent luxury goods company is looking for a Business Planning and Control Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting the business planning and control manager in analysing assigned brands, supporting decision making, and ensuring adequate budgeting and control for expenses.
- Oversee controlling and reporting, validate profit and loss, overheads, balance sheets, etc. and perform variance analysis and make recommendations to managers
- Establish and monitor and improve KPIs for after sales and logistics activities
- Lead the planning and forecasting process encompassing profit and loss, cash, etc.
- Support the internal control process, monitor yearly stock take, and update expense approvals as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in economics, finance, or business
- 3+ years experience in financial planning and analysis, general accounting in a foreign company, or auditing in a large consulting firm
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles and standards
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Japanese (JLPT N2+); English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A high end supplier of a wide selection of luxury goods, the company is a leader in each of its specialized fields. Known for its style and class, this internationally revered brand promises to continue its success into the future.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査