Credit Product Controller/クレジットプロダクトコントローラー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
A financial services firm is searching for an individual with prior relevant experience in finance plus additional qualifications (CPA, CFA, etc.) to join them as Credit Product Controller. Based in Tokyo, you will serve at the forefront of product development, acting as a change agent in a global environment.
- Oversee flow credit business – corporate and foreign bonds, CDS, repo/Gensaki, listed future/options, swaps, and FX
- Liaise with the control team on outsourced P&L processes
- Drive and influence decision support MIS for the business
- Prepare disclosure related data regarding financial instruments owned by global markets
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests from the desk and finance management
- Further qualifications after degree preferred – CPA, CFA, CIMA, ACA, master’s, etc.
- Business level English and Japanese
- Previous experience (at least 3 years) in the finance area, preferably in product control handling fixed income products
- A positive, upbeat personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
About the Company:
A financial services firm offering a variety of career path options for talented professionals across the globe. This leading organization is based in Asia and delivers services and products across 25+ countries, specializing in asset management, investment banking, and retail. Buoyed by its rich history, the company continues to innovative and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of its customers.
ファイナンス, 金融, 投資銀行, 分析, 市場調査, 会計士, 公認会計士, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理