給与 ¥5000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Georgia Whiting
A leading financial services firm is seeking an experienced professional to join them as Credit Analyst. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in credit/equity analysis at a financial institute, and will perform such wide-ranging tasks as writing credit reports, performing semi-macro research analysis, and contracting with external resources.
- Write credit reports on Japanese corporate bond issuers based on rating model and qualitative/quantitative analysis; some reports to be written in English
- Perform analysis on covenants, subordination, etc. in case of MBS, ABS, CDS, and capital notes
- Participate in bond issuer IR meetings and maintain contact with external resources such as rating agencies and sell-side equity/credit analysts
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports for internal meetings with Bloomberg and Nikkei Quick; produce other explanatory materials as needed
- At least 5 years’ experience in credit/equity analysis at a financial institute and/or rating agency
- Credit analysis experience as a fixed income manager preferred; equity analysis experience advantageous
- CFA and/or CMA
- Native level Japanese and fluent English
About the Company:
An award winning financial services firm with a broad global reach and the go-to choice among clients who rely on them for assistance in making complex financial decisions. Their wide range of services and solutions includes mutual funds, pension products, reinsurance, and more. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company whose reputation is built upon a long history and worldwide recognition as a trusted provider of financial solutions.
ファイナンス, 金融, エクイティ, 外資系, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理