アシスタントプロジェクトマネージャー/ Assistant Project Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Aaron Tornheim
掲載日 2019/04/262019-04-26 2019-05-26 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A top real estate management company is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible supporting project managers in schedule management, contract administration, etc. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Assist management and other colleagues through meeting arrangement, contract administration, etc.
- Ensure services are completed according to specified project time, quality, and budget
- Keep strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, and consultants
- Ensure compliance and consistency with the contract and business systems
- Ensure that OHS&E policies are maintained by all stakeholders
- 5+ years of administrative experience in international companies
- Experience in relationship management with external clients and contractors
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and Project)
- Business-level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A leading global provider of corporate real estate management services. Headquartered in North America, the company is looking to build on their recent successful expansion into Asia.
長期派遣, アシスタント, カスタマーサポート, カスタマーサービス, 資産査定、不動産鑑定評価、デベロッパー, 不動産証券化