プロジェクトファイナンスマネジャー/ Project Finance Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Toshifumi Takagi
掲載日 2018/09/12 2018-09-122018-11-11 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leader in the APAC renewable energy market is in search of a Project Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be involved in all phases of the project finance process, working closely with an asset development team to manage the financial model and monitoring process after close.
- Execute project finance for both COD and construction projects
- Build financial models for and negotiate conditions of term sheets with lenders
- Help prepare memorandums and presentations for investment committees
- Lead financial aspects of asset management functions for portfolio assets in Japan
- Liaise with asset development team for deal structuring and asset management
- Research past transactions to identify project financing pricing and best practices
- 3+ years’ work experience in a major financial institution, investment banking firm, insurance company, bank, and/or IPP negotiating and closing project finance transactions
- Project finance experience in the energy sector preferred
About the Company:
Operating all over the Asia Pacific region, this company serves as a leader in the renewable energy market. This company’s large capabilities have enabled it to lead many development and maintenance projects throughout the region.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計, 投資, インベストメント, エネルギー