給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/08/23 2018-08-232018-10-22 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An Accountant role has arisen at an industrial engineering firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting transactions and the company’s HR/GA operations. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to expand their career in a global environment.
- Manage accounting transaction, including accounts payable, journal entry, and month-end closing
- Provide support for HR and GA operations
- Provide on-boarding procedures for new employees
- Perform translation and proofreading while creating internal newsletters
- Arrange and attend relevant meetings and prepare draft of meeting minutes
- Manage scheduling of GM and other secretarial tasks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ accounting experience in an international environment
- Strong MS Excel skill and experience with ERP systems
- Native-level Japanese; business-level English (TOEIC 800+ is an advantage)
About the Company:
A global manufacturer, this company employs thousands of people around the world and has over 100 years of experience in the field of steam engineering.