Finance & Administration Manager/ファイナンス&アドミニストレーションマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Hikari Furuya
A strong accounting and administration professional is needed at a leading international scientific equipment producer. As the Finance and Administration Manager, you will facilitate strong financial and administrative processes, including HR, customer service, internal control, and accounting among others.
- Lead the accounting and administration team in Japan consisting of approximately 12 people.
- Ensure relevant financial transaction processing, record keeping and reporting in compliance with relevant policies and legislation, including corporate policies, US GAAP, French GAAP, etc.
- Uphold a strong internal control environment based on best practices and compliance with corporate policies (SOX)
- Facilitate internal and external audits; follow up on findings
- Manage cash and bank in close cooperation with the corporate treasury
- Continuously review and improve administrative processes and procedures
- Perform HR administration in compliance with legal requirements and overall company values
- Manage the customer service department (order desk and shipping); collaborate with global supply chain to ensure that procedures are properly executed in line with global policies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or finance
- 5+ years’ experience as a finance manager in an international organization, preferably within a sales environment
- A demonstrated ability to ensure appropriate control framework, preferably based on SOX
About the Company:
A leading global manufacturer of scientific equipment, this company is a respected leader in its field. With a long history of success in the industry, this company has continued to expand its offerings and operations.
製造業, メーカー, ファイナンス, アドミン, 事務