給与 ¥7000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Maiko Uchimura
A large banking organization is searching for an individual with financial analysis and management experience in finance to join them as an Associate or AVP, depending on skills and experience. The successful candidate will contribute their stills to a global organization, coordinating with overseas colleagues.
- Detailed financial modelling and analysis, including ARGUS modelling
- Review, analyse and abstract property due diligence documentation, third party reports and leases
- Research and analyse markets and submarkets, review performance indicators and prepare summaries/forecasts
- Interface on a continuous basis with colleagues in New York and London
- Comply with all Japanese regulatory requirements
- BA/BS degree, preferably in finance, accounting, real estate or a related business area
- 3-5 years’ financial analysis and transaction management experience in the real estate, finance or investment areas
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing a professional work product
- A working knowledge of ARGUS is ideal but not required
- Business level English skills
About the Company:
A large commercial banking organization, this company is a storied institution with a long history in Japan. Continuing to evolve, this organization is a major player in financial markets.
ファイナンス, 経理, 分析, アナリスト, ファイナンス