給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
An international healthcare group is searching for an experienced financial professional with knowledge of financial information and control systems to join them as the Finance Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will perform a serious of financial planning and reporting processes as they manage the finances of a major multinational company.
- Provide financial support and counsel to Japan management through financial planning and analysis, financial reporting and analysis, general accounting, internal control and asset management
- Manage demand and inventory process by coordinating and driving S&OP, demand management, forecasting accuracy, new product introduction and strategy execution for affiliates
- Be a key player among various departments of the organization (sales, marketing, operations, quality/regulatory affairs, IFO finance) and between area demand/finance managers and affiliates
- BS or BA in accounting, finance, economics or operations
- 5-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to plan, implement and administer financial information and control systems
- Knowledge of the principles, processes and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting
- Good leadership/strategic management skills
About the Company:
A multinational healthcare organization, this company has a long history providing high quality medical products to professionals across the globe. Now with a diversified product range serving a number of industries and a global workforce of tens of thousands, this company is a powerful force in the international healthcare market.
ヘルスケア, トレーニング, 研修, ベンダーマネージメント, 人材開発, 人事企画