給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Sakura Arakawa
An international financial services group is currently seeking a strong communicator with a background in either banking or client services to join their team in the role of Client Service. In this position, you will collaborate with various teams to provide services to a trust bank client.
- Process and reconcile daily NAVs with the trust bank in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolve any discrepancies regarding NAV with the trust bank within the agreed deadlines
- Liaise with various parties including fund managers, sales teams, client service team, prime brokers, executing brokers, auditors, custodians, trust banks, fund administrators and other service providers for resolving issues on trade confirmation, settlement, corporate action and trade related reporting
- Coordinate across teams to deliver client reporting packages and ad-hoc reports to the client as required
- Analyse cash and stock breaks; arrange necessary updates on a timely basis
- Perform regular reviews and enhance established new process flows and procedure documents
- Trust bank background or client services background
- Good communication skills
- Proactive mindset
About the Company:
A multinational financial services group that provides investment and asset management services, this company operates across a number of international offices in locations across the globe. With a long and storied history, this organization is a major name in international financial markets.
銀行, 経理, 会計, ファイナンス