Finance and Accounting Manager/ファイナンス&アカウンティングマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riku Hakanen
A multinational wine producer is searching for a skilled accounting professional. In this role, the successful applicant will develop the commercial finance function and provide financial reporting services within a leading international business.
- Manage the delivery of monthly financial reporting in Japan
- Provide commercial insights and context to all key managerial decisions
- Manage the integrity of risks and opportunities and ensure their inclusion in forecasts where appropriate
- Lead and develop the commercial finance function
- Engage appropriately with other members of international offices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce and CPA, CIMA or CA
- Demonstrated experience providing both financial and commercial analysis
- Experience in a financial/commercial management role in either retail (FMCG) or within the liquor industry
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
About the Company:
An international wine business, this company distributes a range of beloved brands across the world. One of the largest producers of its type, this organization continues to supply wine lovers across the world through its global network of professionals.
食品, ファイナンス, 経理, 会計, 税務