給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Doyoun Kim
A multinational automotive component manufacturing organization is searching for a talented financial analysis professional with knowledge of cost accounting processes to join them as a Cost Estimator. In this position, the successful candidate will conduct research and analysis to determine overhead rates and manufacturing costs for a leading global company.
- Develop OEM quotes including labour and overhead rates, variances, administrative charges and financial analysis for all new products in compliance
- Analyse the cost to manufacture including material, labour, overheads, tooling and equipment for all new products
- Manage/support the costing process with purchasing, manufacturing and product engineering
- Interface with plans and advanced process engineering to review process improvement ideas
- Read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals such as those required for TS 16949 compliance
- Degree in engineering/finance or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Successful track record of costing/pricing analysis in program management teams
- In depth knowledge of cost accounting methods and procedures
- Knowledge of customer platform programs and negotiating strategies
- Business level communication skills in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international automotive components manufacturer, this company operates an international network with tens of thousands of employees worldwide. With clients that include the biggest names in the automotive industry, this organization continues to be a market leader.
自動車部品, ファイナンス, コスト計算, 経理，会計，分析