給与 ¥4500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
An international business services organization is searching for an international professional to join their team as an IMP consultant. In this role, you will assist with project management processes for service implementations, communicating with both local and international clients.
- Manage projects for services implementation (accounting, payroll processing, and cash management) by organizing information, updating the project management tool, moving the project forward and meeting deadlines
- Communicate with clients in Japan and overseas by email correspondence; attend meetings and conference calls with clients to define company requirements and confirm ongoing service processes
- Support issue resolution (mainly client issues) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Support schedules and ad-hoc assignments
- 2+ years’ professional experience in an international environment
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and partners from diverse background and cultures
- Business proficiency in English and Japanese both written and spoken
About the Company:
A fast growing business services firm with operations on a global scale, this company provides corporate services, consulting and other solutions to its clients with a high degree of expertise and sophistication. Its clients include many foreign multinational organisations in the Japanese market; a situation made possible by this organization’s multicultural and diverse workforce.
事務, ビジネスコンサルタント, カスタマーケア