給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Johan Larsson
A bilingual professional with a background in warranty and aftermarket operations is needed to take up the position of Warranty Auditor for a global automotive company in Tokyo. This is an excellent opportunity to make use of your bilingual communication skills.
- Conduct warranty audits on-site at dealerships, according to the guidelines of the manufacturer
- Prepare audit reports in line with pre-defined formats and requirements, including documentation, photos of dealer workshop facilities, parts storage centres, warranty parts
- Analyse dealer’s warranty operations based on warranty claim data and dealer procedural operations
- Support on-site dealer consultancy and coaching of improved operations
- Understanding of warranty and/or aftermarket operations
- Automotive technical qualification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent Japanese and business-level English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer and provider of retail solutions to automotive dealers and OEM companies. This supplier boasts international branches and production sites across numerous global regions and specialises in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge solutions and products for the automotive industry.