トランスレーター/ Japanese Translator
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Nicky Maung
掲載日 2019/10/042019-10-04 2019-12-03 marketing Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 7000000 7000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting market intelligence organisation is in need of a Japanese Translator. The candidate who enters this role will handle translation and localisation of technical content, blog posts, newsletters, etc.
- Conduct translation for marketing and technical content
- Carry out localisation for blog posts, landing pages, newsletters, etc.
- Conduct proofreading for material in Japanese
- Cooperate with relevant business units, product managers, developers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, creative writing, communications, journalism, or related is desired
- 1+ years of professional writing experience
- Strong proof reading skills
- Knowledge of Japanese and American business practices
- Native level Japanese; Advanced level English or above
About the Company:
An international digital business and market intelligence company based in the United States. The products and services of this company earned the trust of up-and -coming start-ups to major worldwide business conglomerates.
翻訳, 日本語, 英語, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, マーケティング, エディティング、エディター