給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Mitsuki Sakaguchi
掲載日 2019/05/122019-05-14 2019-06-11 travel-and-tourism Tokyo JP JPY 2200 2200 2200 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An exciting travel company is searching for an Interpreter. The candidate who enters this role will be mainly be responsible for interpretation activities but will also have some translation and general administrative responsibilities. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Conduct translations for messages, live speeches, voice recordings and documents
- Preserve original meaning as well as clarity when interpreting
- Proofread translations so that final content is consistent with original material
- Cooperate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms, definitions, etc.
- Read dictionaries, encyclopediae, and terminology compilations to maintain an up-to-date understanding of the language
- Adhere to ethical codes to ensure sensitive information remains secure and protected
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in technology for translation and interpretation
- Native level Japanese; fluent level English
About the Company:
This UK-based company has a wealth of experience providing exclusive sports travel and hospitality packages to corporations and high-net-worth individuals. With sales of over 500 million GBP in the last decade, the company is well-poised for future growth.
長期派遣, 翻訳, トラベル, 旅行, アドミン, 一般事務