給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Mitsuki Sakaguchi
掲載日 2019/04/122019-04-12 2019-05-12 travel-and-tourism Tokyo JP JPY 1800 1800 1800 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An exciting travel company is looking to hire a Translator. The candidate who enters this role will be mainly be responsible for translating documents and will also have some additional administrative duties. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Conduct translations for messages, live speeches, voice recordings and documents
- Preserve original meaning as well as clarity when producing translations
- Proofread translations so that final content is consistent with original material
- Cooperate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms, definitions, etc.
- Read dictionaries, encyclopediae, and terminology compilations to maintain an up-to-date understanding of the language
- Adhere to ethical codes to ensure sensitive information remains secure and protected
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in technology for translation and interpretation
- Native level Japanese; fluent level English
About the Company:
This UK-based company has a wealth of experience providing exclusive sports travel and hospitality packages to corporations and high-net-worth individuals. With sales of over 500 million GBP in the last decade, the company is well-poised for future growth.
長期派遣, 翻訳, トラベル, 旅行, アドミン, 一般事務